Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amazing things that people write...

And I don't mean amazing in a good way!

Some people know that I do not "suffer fools" lightly (or quietly), but lately there are too many fools to keep up with! Now I have help from my long-time hero, Dr. Marvin Olasky, editor of World Magazine.  In his latest article he cites his favorite "mush" from the Media Research Center's anuual awards for "worst journalism."

Here is a sample of the article:

"I didn't realize that Tea Party folks were terrorists, but New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman equated them to Hezbollah, and within a week fellow Times columnist Joe Nocera was writing that 'Tea Party Republicans have waged jihad on the American people" and wear "suicide vests.' MSNBC's Chris Matthews similarly observed that 'the GOP has become the Wahhabis of American government.'"

You can read the whole article here or see the complete list of awards here.




No comments:

Post a Comment