Sunday, December 13, 2009

Psalm 133:1



Recently I had the privilege of having lunch with Pastor Mark Roessler of Catalina Foothills Church, the mother church of Dove Mountain. We had a delightful time of catching up about Catalina Foothills, Dove Mountain, issues of interest to both churches, and issues of interest to the larger Christian world. Of course, there was some mention of football, as well.

During the course of the conversation I mentioned the Dove Mountaineers blog, and he suggested I refer to our luncheon in a future blog posting. Impulsively, I snapped a photo of him right there with my cell phone. Pastor Mark, if you're reading this, the lesson from this is that not all cell phone photos are able to be enhanced well enough to look great, no matter how good looking the subject matter is or was!

Psalm 133
A song of ascents. Of David.
1 How good and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment