Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finis


T.S. Eliot
"This is the way the world ends: 
not with a bang, but a whimper."
All good things come to an end...and even the not-so-good.  For reasons that are too personal to share (even in an obscure blog), it is no longer good for me to blog under the name "Dovemountaineers."  This it it:  the final Dovemountaineer blog.

As a compulsive writer, I will continue blogging...
somewhere. Only those who ask me me personally and directly will be given the address. I will continue to blog on most of the same topics, perhaps with a little more emphasis on the regnant follies, especially that which passes for education.

Thanks for those who have commented on this blog or "followed" it in times past. I would love to keep in touch with anyone who wants to keep in touch.

And blessings to all!

4 comments:

  1. ok so i leave for 2 weeks and you quit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondered why I hadn't heard from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what are you going to do now.. your blog, our daily devotions and upper room, its how I start my day....

    ReplyDelete